The importance of office cleaning cannot be understated. It not only helps keep employees healthy and happy but also has a positive impact on productivity.
Every day, countless business owners are too busy to stop what they are doing to clean their offices. When the office is dirty, staff members feel less motivated, and customers may see that the business does not take its business seriously.
The Importance of Office Cleaning
Office cleaning is often overlooked when it comes to the importance of hygiene. It is important because it helps in preventing the spreading of germs and bacteria. Cleaning is an integral part of maintaining a healthy environment at work. Companies should look at the Office Cleaning Cost as an investment.
The services that are included in office cleaning depend on the type of cleaning service that is chosen.
For instance, if you hire janitorial services, they will most likely do deep cleaning for you. We will clean your carpets, vacuum your furniture and scrub your bathroom walls.
If you hire DBS Building Services, we will do a thorough job of commercial cleaning at your business, clearing off any dirt or oil stains.
Office Cleaning checklist
This service usually includes:
– Window washing;
– Kitchen/restaurant cleaning;
– Vacuuming carpets, upholstery, and the floors;
– Cleaning washrooms and public restrooms;
– Maintaining kitchen areas such as sinks, cabinets, countertops, appliances, and dishwashers;
– Cleaning up spills and disposing of garbage;
– Cleaning and sanitizing bathrooms and toilets;
– Disinfecting floors, windows, doors, window sills, and light fixtures;
– Vacuuming carpets or cleaning linoleum or tile floors;
– Dusting furniture and countertops;
– Wiping down trim work such as baseboards, crown moldings, door frames, and more!
Every company has different needs. The cleaning of items aforementioned depends on the planning established between our company and our partner.
We just listed it because each of these services is common to find in an office disinfection service.
DBS Building Services provides Office Cleaning Services in the Salt Lake area. It also covers Ogden and Utah County.
Complete the form located on this page, and we will get back to you.